Travel trade enquiries are welcomed and will be dealt with promptly.
Please email our Sales and Marketing Team
CTA welcomes media enquiries. For the latest media release and stories
see our news feeds below.
CTA News Feeds
New travel alliance calls on travel industry to act on climate change — or lose the next generation of travellers Roger Smith, Director Operations at Echidna Walkabout, explains why Conservation Travel Australia has been formed
MEDIA RELEASE The new brand, Conservation Travel Australia (CTA), will launch at this year’s Australian Tourism Exchange (ATE), and is an alliance between internationally recognised wildlife tour company, Echidna Walkabout, and the not-for-profit koala conservation
Alliance News Feeds
- Tourism Declares : Climate Emergency September 20, 2021
- Give back to wildlife on a tour : bargain prices for Australians September 17, 2021
- 5 reasons to learn birds at the Katherine Bird Festival June 19, 2021
- About Koala Kallama June 14, 2021
- Enjoy Kakadu : 5 best tips May 20, 2021